·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE TIME YUO ALL HAVE BEEN WAIGHTING FOR

THIS IS ARE NEW LITTLE MAN

it's finaly here
. :shock: :wink: .
I AM PROUD TO INTERDUCE ....VEGAS BLUE'S!!!

well hes here and hes full of spunk going to hang for a bit post more pics inthe mornig!!!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
OMG LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those are soooo gorgeous!

I love the one of him and stella smelling each other

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the cutest dog ever!! Those are the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.

Is it pronounced Vegas, like the city Las Vegas?

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Oh he's such a sweety pie!! Look at those florida ocean blue eyes, so pretty! :)

Pictures just don't cure the i-wish-my-dog-was-still-a-puppy fever. :(

How's Stella with the new puppy? I noticed she's in the crate, is that bad?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LuvaBULL said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the cutest dog ever!! Those are the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen.

Is it pronounced Vegas, like the city Las Vegas?
YA WELL YOU KNOW ME AND MY SPELLING ..LOL... WELL WERE GOING TO CHILL NOW SO ILL TALK TOY YOU GUYS IN THE MORNING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MY LITTLE BOY VEGAS !

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
angela doran said:
Love the baby blues. How hard is it to find a bulldog with blue eyes?
not verry hard but to find with good blood lines and heath garentee and blue eyes !
VERRY VERRY HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
ok ok I am gonna say this and I really really am scared to offend you Alpha...Please don't talke offense to this. I think that Vegas reminds me of you...the 2nd and 3rd photo are scary....the eyes and the expression. Freaky..Is it just me and the ambien I took to sleep or does anyone else see the similiarities?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
SugarBear said:
ok ok I am gonna say this and I really really am scared to offend you Alpha...Please don't talke offense to this. I think that Vegas reminds me of you...the 2nd and 3rd photo are scary....the eyes and the expression. Freaky..Is it just me and the ambien I took to sleep or does anyone else see the similiarities?
Ambien rocks :twisted:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Alpha,
He's precious!!! LOVE the name, and those gorgeous blue eyes!! You'll have to post lots of pics of him and Miss Stella playing!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts