Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been appointed the official photographer for a craphole animal shelter 30 miles from my home. (This is the shelter that Jazzie's and Remy's rescue group is affiliated with.) I drove out there today to snap a few photos. I hope you all enjoy them!

This is Moo, a gorgeous typey (but skinny) male pit bull. He was my favorite. He always escapes his house because his owners never supervise him, so he's picked up by AC at least once a week. He was picked up today, and his owners decided that they just don't want him anymore, so he's up for adoption. I want him.

Look at his tail wagging!

This is Missy. She's listed as a Daschund/Boxer. She's got the short, stubby body of a Daschund and the muscles of a Boxer! She is such a sweetie pie.

This is Ashley. She's 9 years old and was surrendered by her owner. How heartless can you be to give up an old, faithful dog? :( The old ones always make me cry.

This guy is a nameless stray who the shelter workers are calling Cheyenne. He's unruly but sweet. :)

This is Patchey. He's listed as a Boxer mix. He was also picked up by AC as a stray. He's extremely skittish, and his hopes for adoption aren't looking too good.

This picture turned out kind of cool. I didn't mean to focus on the cage, but the effect is neat.

This is Herman. He's a chunk. He is one of the Katrina survivors.

And two of Jazzie, because she's up for adoption, too! :)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I love Moo & Chunk. Moo has those sweet and innocent looking eyes like Reggae does. One day...I will get another bully...one day

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LifeIsDaPits said:
I love Moo & Chunk. Moo has those sweet and innocent looking eyes like Reggae does. One day...I will get another bully...one day
Moo is such a cool dog. He lived in a house with 6 kids under 10 and was always great with them. He was also really good with the female pit bull they have. His owners are just idiots and can't be bothered to watch him to make sure he doesn't escape the house! He's a perfect little pit bull, IMO. :)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OrsonDogge said:
I love Missy, she is so funny looking...but in a good way!! :wink:
Poor patchy, he's a good looking dog :(
Same with Ashley, old dogs shouldnt have to have their lives
turned upside down. Cant imagine doing that!!
Missy is very funny looking, but it's so endearing! I thought maybe she was a puggle when I first saw her. She has an excellent tempermant, and she's fairly young (about 2), so I don't think it will take long for her to get adopted. I always worry about and lose sleep over the older dogs. When Bella and Remy get old and lose their puppy energy, I want to adopt another older dog from a shelter.

·
Registered
26 Posts
cute pics!

It is sooo sad how people could abandon these beautiful beings. :cry: Great job with Missy's pics, they look so professional!

·
Registered
735 Posts
great pics! :) I hope they all get wonderful homes! they all are adorable. poor Ashley. :( I hope she finds a home to retire in. that just breaks my heart how people can give up their dog that has been their companion for years. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts