Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is sad and hard to watch. please view at your own discretion.
this poor dog was the result of an unethical breeder who knowingly bred epileptic dogs then sold them to unsuspecting puppy buyers
this dogs name WAS macko and his owner annie misses him dailey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vNb1SOF6-c

·
Registered
551 Posts
Isn't there anyway to prosecute rustic kennels for fraud? From what I have just read they are lying and it can be proven. This is very sad.

Kelly

·
Registered
134 Posts
AkainePSP said:
Isn't there anyway to prosecute rustic kennels for fraud? From what I have just read they are lying and it can be proven. This is very sad.

Kelly
No kidding! :evil: this makes me soo angry. Not just for the dogs but for the owners too. I think that there should be so type of punishment for this kind of cruelty. Thats what it is, breeding an unhealthy dog to another and having unhealthy puppies... isn't that like not taking your dog to the vet when its in serious need of help?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Oh my gosh, that was so sad. I can't even imagine being in her position, that poor dog. You could just see how much she loved him :cry:

F**cking Du*ba*s breeders!!!!!!!!! If I ever met them, it would be VERY difficult not to get VERY violent :evil:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is what happens when all you care about is the almighty dollar. rustic would be in court (or behind bars) but if you can not find them you can not arrest them
quite a "claim to fame"
Aragorn Born in 2001
- Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) x York (Bruce X Asia)

Jewels
- Concetinna (Elio x Merris) x Nico

Kenya
- Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)

Mastro
Morgana X Simon

Denali Born in 2002
– Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) X Mastro (Morgana X Simon)
- Cherry Eyes / Bad Temperament

Rosey Born in October 2003
- Flame - (Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) and Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Renamed Asia for Breeding Purposes

Asia Born in October 2003
- Flame - (Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) and Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Originally Rosey - Renamed Asia for Breeding Purposes

Rhino Born in March 2003
- Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy

Flame Born in 2002
- Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) x Mastro (Morgana X Simon)

Image Born in 2002
- Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) x Mastro (Morgana X Simon)

Rustic Puppies

Gunner
- Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy - Deceased

Arden Born in March 2003
- Epilepsy / Heart Murmur

Malakai Born in March 2003
- Epilepsy

Mako Born in March 2003
- Epilepsy

Rumba Born in March 2003
- Fear biter

Paladin
- Epilepsy

Kodi
- Epilepsy

Syrous
- Epilepsy - Deceased

Ruby
– Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy

Primo Born in October 2003
- Epilepsy - Deceased

Fiora Born in October 2003
- Heart Murmur / Easily frightened / Jumpy

Vision
- Grace (Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) and Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) X Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Neurological Problems / Bad Hips

Demi Born in March 2004
– Grace (Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) and Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) X Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy / Neurological Problems / Hip Dysplasia

Kong Born in March 2005
- Image (Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) and Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy - Deceased

Dante Born in March 2005
- Image (Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico) and Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) x Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy

Ceasar Born in March 2005
- Epilepsy

Ganon
– Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) X Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy - Deceased

Bruno
– Star (Pitbull) X Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Epilepsy

Macko Born in June 2004
- Denali (Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) x Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) x Rhino (son of Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia)) and Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico))
- Epilepsy / Neurological Problems / Bad Hip / Bad Knees / Heart Problems - Deceased

Grizzly Born in June 2004
- Denali (Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) x Mastro (Morgana X Simon)) x Rhino (son of Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia)) and Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico))
- Epilepsy

Best / Cassie Born in June 2004
- Demodex Mange. Bad Hip. Bad Knees. Surgery for Pyometra.

Fila Born in 2002
– Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) X Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia))
- Tore cruciate ligament due to poor angulation

Titan Born in 2002
- Temperament issues

Rhina Born in June 2004
– Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) x Rhino (son of Aragorn (Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) and York (Bruce X Asia)) and Jewels (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Nico))
- Epilepsy

Mr Shibumi Born in December 2003
– Kenya (Tiva (Nico x Panther) x York (Bruce X Asia)) x Rapture
- Epilepsy

Seamus Born in April 2002
- Grizz (Concetinna (Elio x Merris) X Diesel) & Mastro (Morgana X Simon)
- Nervous disorders - on Prozac.

Conga
-Poor temperament /Died of heart failure - Deceased.

Envi
- Bad Hips

AND

rustic has recently bred a know epi and heart problem stud to big taurus's mona lisa .
puppies are on the ground and sadly sold with no warning lable attached :cry:

·
Registered
134 Posts
attidude... how do you know soo much about rustics? also... if she just bred her stud to a female, how come they can't get her that way? also... has the dam's family made it aware? do they even know about the health issues that come from her dog?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BergstromsABs said:
attidude... how do you know soo much about rustics? also... if she just bred her stud to a female, how come they can't get her that way? also... has the dam's family made it aware? do they even know about the health issues that come from her dog?
i know so much because rustic is in my neck of the woods AND there is a site

http://truth-rustic.forumactif.com/

many of these poor sad rustic puppy folks are friends of mine.
the dams owner knew full well, before he did the breeding, what the health problem were with rustic dogs . including this stud in particular . again, you still have to find her to arrest her.

and yes bremner, it makes me sick too :cry:

·
Registered
134 Posts
the dams owner deserves to be locked up with her then! if he knew full and well what he was putting into his dogs/pups and went ahead and did it anyway.... i'm literally sick to my stomach with ppl like this!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I didn't watch the video, I didn't feeling like getting too upset right now but I read the storys. Its sickening. How can they get away with it? I dont even know what to say.

·
Registered
551 Posts
My email was undeliverable. I think all of these people should get together and file some sort of suit. This has to be criminal.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
That's so sad and crazy! Totally missed this thread before.

This might sound nuts but I think I have seen this girl. The photos that were posted on that forum, first picture, looks very much like a girl I had met at the Blue Cross animal clinic in Toronto, almost exactly the same! I wonder if it was her. I wish I had known about this before as it was almost a month ago when I saw her! Possibly wasn't her, but you never know, could have been. I think her name was Anne too, but now I can't remember :(

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
It's so disgusting that people actually do things like that. It's bad enough that they're breeding dogs when there is already so many in need, but to knowingly sell sick animals just for profit is heinous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts