Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,522 Posts
She is awesome! What a beauty. SPBR is such an great place. The guy who runs it, Eric, is such a nice guy too. And he takes beautiful photos! I have the SPBR calendar hanging up in our kitchen. If you need a calendar, order one :p It is really nice quality.

Why did you have to do this to me Luvabull?

I like this pretty girl :p

· Registered
2,838 Posts
kogeki said:
She is awesome! What a beauty. SPBR is such an great place. The guy who runs it, Eric, is such a nice guy too. And he takes beautiful photos! I have the SPBR calendar hanging up in our kitchen. If you need a calendar, order one :p It is really nice quality.

Why did you have to do this to me Luvabull?

I like this pretty girl :p

OMG,now thats an awesome dog!!!!!!

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man, I feel like writing them and asking what sort of camera they're using! LOL, such great shots. I've never seen their website before. I stumbled across it on petfinder today. Not getting a new puppy just yet, but considering it after Heaven and Koa have completed OB training. I want a rescue, but I want a young puppy, because Heaven is aggressive toward adolescent and grown dogs. She just loves dem puppies though. Koa loves everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.