Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.I had a quick browse on this awesome lookin forum and decided I just had to join.I have a 3 year old Ap/Staff called Cyrus.Mate,he is the best dog I have ever owned,but I feel bad when he frowns come bath time.Anyways,I look forward to contributing help, or just being positive to posts on here.Here is a photo I took a coupla weeks ago whilst Cyrus was sunbaking in the sun.Notice one ear is up,just like a radar,and he always knows whats goin on in the yard..I love him deeply..Stay cool everyone-Im happy to have joined you all...DOGS RULE!!!!!!

P.S.I have tried to take some frontal shots,but when he hears the camera whirring he wants to take the camera from me :lol:

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So glad to have another member from Austrailia.
Looking forward to more pics.
:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Orson and Gazar...he currently weighs 24 kilos,and loves to chew on that Kong..I packed it with frozen yoghurt and beef shmackos and froze it in the freezer..That kept him lickin for hours...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mmmm,cookies and cream...Thankyou for your welcome...Cookie looks so beautiful...Im lovin the dog photos everyone has submitted..especially the junior shots...great stuff

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a handsome boy he is! Awlays nice to have more members from down under! Welcome!! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot everybody..Its good to hear from so many of you from so many different places.This forum has united us all into one big happy family.Im a little overwhelmed to hear such positive vibes,Im used to being taunted here n there when I walk Cyrus around my surrounding neighbourhood..I guess ignorant people who dont know my dog,dont understand he'll lick em all to death..lol..cheers :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yay another Aussie!!!! your boy is gorgeous!!!
welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nicholas said:
Hi everybody........I have a 3 year old Ap/Staff called Cyrus......

P.S.I have tried to take some frontal shots,but when he hears the camera whirring he wants to take the camera from me :lol:
I have the same problem, most of Sassy's pics are of her looking up at me or running towards me :lol:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nicholas said:
I have a 3 year old Ap/Staff called Cyrus......

Same here, most of my dogs pictures are of her up close :lol:
Good looking boy you have there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts