Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I found one not too long ago. Just remember they are not all gunna look the same. Some will carry stronger traits of each parent. The one that I found was a female. She had an EB body and an AB head. She was about a year old. Here she is.

Sorry all the pics are in the crate, but I didn't have her for very long. I just needed some pics of her to try and find her owner.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mojo Is a X....her mum was a English Bulldog her dad was an American Bulldog.
The guy who bred them thought he would like pups off his male before he got too old :roll: kept Mojo cause she was the only white one....then decided he couldn't keep any....so hubby got given her.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Did you get to meet her parents?
is she mostly black in colour?
What colour were her parents?
Does she have a short tail or long?

Sorry for the 20 Q's :wink: Just neat to have another pup like Mojo around

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Phillz said:
Did you get to meet her parents?
is she mostly black in colour?
What colour were her parents?
Does she have a short tail or long?

Sorry for the 20 Q's :wink: Just neat to have another pup like Mojo around
Daisy is mostly black with some white on the chest and face and then brindled paws. I met her Dad, the EB, and he was white and brindled. I'm pretty sure her Mom was black and white but didn't meet her.

I think she may be smaller than yours. She is almost 14 weeks and doesn't look as stocky as Mojo does. Definitely cool to see them both get older and watch how they turn out!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mojos dad was white and Brindle....her mum was mainly tan with a bit of white......most of the litter where tan, with one white with patches then little mojo all white.
She has a curly little tail

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.