Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i am a glasgow celtic supporter and so is my staffie......hahahahaha

Has anyone else dressed there dogs in there teams colours or is it just me......?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Not yet, but I've warned Buster that it's coming. :D American football season is in the fall, so I will have to buy him and Sophie a jersey before then. It'll be orange and blue - which will look pretty good on Sophie, but I'm not sure those are Boo's best colors. :lol:

Your guy is adorable! And the bedroom cracks me up - it's such a little girl's room. :D Your daughter's?

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
augrad said:
Not yet, but I've warned Buster that it's coming. :D American football season is in the fall, so I will have to buy him and Sophie a jersey before then. It'll be orange and blue - which will look pretty good on Sophie, but I'm not sure those are Boo's best colors. :lol:

Your guy is adorable! And the bedroom cracks me up - it's such a little girl's room. :D Your daughter's?
Auburn?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Woo hoo. Brett Favre is coming back for one last season. Gotta get me and Deuce a jersey. Green isn't a good color for either of us, but anything for Brett. We will just have to get one of the white ones I guess.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
deuce's mommy said:
Woo hoo. Brett Favre is coming back for one last season. Gotta get me and Deuce a jersey. Green isn't a good color for either of us, but anything for Brett. We will just have to get one of the white ones I guess.
OHHHH Yay!!!! I have a yellow one. Nobody ever has to guess which team I support with that one LOL!

BTW Brett Favre is my future husband! :love3:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
maryserratos said:
deuce's mommy said:
OHHHH Yay!!!! I have a yellow one. Nobody ever has to guess which team I support with that one LOL!

um...In case you didn't hear, his wife got through the cancer. So, good luck with that. I just think he is an awesome QB.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
augrad wrote:
Not yet, but I've warned Buster that it's coming. American football season is in the fall, so I will have to buy him and Sophie a jersey before then. It'll be orange and blue - which will look pretty good on Sophie, but I'm not sure those are Boo's best colors.

Your guy is adorable! And the bedroom cracks me up - it's such a little girl's room. Your daughter's?

Yep sure is got twin daughters aged 4 here they are in this pic

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Adorable children and dog!!!!!! THanks for sharing!

·
Registered
886 Posts
augrad said:

\:D/ WITH YOUR GAY BLUE HATS AND YOUR ORANGE BRITCHES, GO TO H**L YOU SOOONSS OF B**CHES, GATOOOOORS OH GATOOOORS, WHY DONT YOU BITE MY @$$!! :bootyshake:

haha sorry i had to throw that in there, am i wrong though, i mean you could be an Auburn fan...

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:shock: Wrong team! Not UF!!!!! :pukeright:

Family was right - it's Auburn. :D Ya' got somethin' to say about that? :wink:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
deuce's mommy said:
maryserratos said:
deuce's mommy said:

um...In case you didn't hear, his wife got through the cancer. So, good luck with that. I just think he is an awesome QB.
UH-HUM, Sorry ladies, But Brett is MINE, ALL MINE.............................................LOL
Got the jersey green with yellow,good to go!!!!

BTW, GREAT PICTURES. I love the jersey on the pup and your girls are precious.

·
Registered
886 Posts
augrad said:
:shock: Wrong team! Not UF!!!!! :pukeright:

Family was right - it's Auburn. :D Ya' got somethin' to say about that? :wink:
UH yeah, CLEMSON TIGERS ARE THE REAL TIGERS!!! i mean what is war eagle about, be proud of your own mascot! At clemson we say "GO TIGERS" when we want to cheer on our team!

(im kidding i know the story behind war eagle)

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
We need an immediate Banning on aisle Elke please!!!!!!!!!!! There is absolutely no room for that VULGARITY!!!!!!

There are kids that frequent this website and their eyes should not be subjected to such horror. Please do your humanly duty and remove that dogs sweater before he breaks out in an uncontrollable rash

1 - 20 of 39 Posts