Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else's dog have congestion issues? Dozer gets very congested especially at night. Sometimes he has so much phlegm that he does not want to eat or he can't sleep right. Most of the time he eats and sleeps fine but when he gets really bad he can't or won't do either.

Does anybody else have this problem? What did you do about it? Dozer has a vet appointment on Tuesday for the condition.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Maybe try a humidifier by his crate? Also, if there is a heating vent near his crate, that could be the cause right there! I know my head was right next to one and I would wake up horribly congested! I just moved my bed around and I've been fine since.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took Dozer to the vet and besides having a virus that he now has medicane for the vet said he may have an elongated palate???

Once he is done with the medication we have to have him evaluated and if he does he is going need surgery :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.