Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10-year-old dog that can't take any NSAIDs. She had CCL surgery a few years ago and I have her on extra-strength Glucosamine which had been working well, but now she is limping a little more. Tramadol helps but I would like to try CBD oil. Does anyone have recommendations for certain products? They are not cheap and I want to make sure I am not getting scammed and they are as pure as possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I have a 10-year-old dog that can't take any NSAIDs. She had CCL surgery a few years ago and I have her on extra-strength Glucosamine which had been working well, but now she is limping a little more. cbd dog treats Tramadol helps but I would like to try CBD oil. Does anyone have recommendations for certain products? They are not cheap and I want to make sure I am not getting scammed and they are as pure as possible.
thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there. We have Floki on it and has helped him tremendously with a herniated disc. We have a local guy so I can’t give advice on a brand. But know you want to make sure it’s pure (we use 1000 mg) and only other ingredient should be a carrier oil, such as coconut oil. Dog specific brands are way more expensive but should be no different than human grade, we use a human grade. You’ll get a good one at a dispensary not a convenience store. It truly has saved us from surgery so far, 3 years now. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
16,022 Posts
Due to different health issues, my husband is on CBD oil. When our dog, Clara stared to have arthritis issues he would give her a small piece of bread with a drop of the oil on it. It did seem to help her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts