Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello There, I am a new bullybreed owner.

My Husband and I got her at 2 months at the pound. We love her to death. No one can seem to tell us what she is.
She was classified has a "Terrier Mix"
She is VERY playful, loves EVERYONE, she has a sister kitty, and is a tough girl.

Any information would be great!! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Whatever she is, she's a cutie.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, Thank you for the information!

Stafford Family. Awesome! That is something to go by. Thank you for the comments. She is our precious daughter. We have a Female Cat as well. Its hilarious to watch them. Any Tips about their breed?

This is our first dog together, and we never had any sort of "bully" breed. I know that they are not mean, green fighting machines. It depends on how you train them. She is 3 months now and she is around lots of kids, other dogs, big dogs and small ones, and well, she is always around a cat. So we are trying to show other dog owners ,who are not familiar with this type of dog, how wonderful they are. We are totally in love with her!!
I love looking at all your dogs, they are so beautiful!!!!!

This is Chloe right now with her Father's helmet :)

·
Registered
8,143 Posts
She is gorgeous. I agree....looks like a Staffy mix maybe? Just keep in mind that Bull breeds can have tendencies for animal aggression as they mature. (usually 1 1/2 - 2 yrs to reach maturity) Keep an eye on her as she grows. Some never show any aggression...but it's better to be cautious. She should be fine with people, just other dogs you should watch out for as she gets older. Best of lck with her! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What about her paws?

She has such HUGE paws. She drags them as she walks. Any idea how big these type of breeds get?

By The Way, She is 3 and a half months old. Growing rapidly! If this is how its gonna be when we decide to have kids later, Wow, I am learning to take lots of pictures HAHA :lol:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
very cute pup
How old is she or about how old?
Most are medium size ( try doing a search on "info about pitbulls"
Should give you tons of info about the breed you have.Maybe purchase a book or two as well.
With this breed you want to know as much as possible.Good luck to you and your pup,she is a doll

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.