Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with the function??? Is it just me, or is it not displaying right for anyone else? Instead of putting the quote in a little box, it's just putting the quotted text above my text.

Maybe I should email Root?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Your not loosing it Beetle... Really.... dink

OK Ok just kidding....Yeah I noticed it earlier too. I figures the great and mighty Root would fix it, otherwise the minions -er I mean mods :toothy7: would get it figured out eventually.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tinkerbell said:
Your not loosing it Beetle... Really.... dink

OK Ok just kidding....Yeah I noticed it earlier too. I figures the great and mighty Root would fix it, otherwise the minions -er I mean mods :toothy7: would get it figured out eventually.
Lol!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Beetle said:
What's up with the function??? Is it just me, or is it not displaying right for anyone else? Instead of putting the quote in a little box, it's just putting the quotted text above my text.

Maybe I should email Root?
It appears to be a bug in the recent PhpBB upgrade. It only happens when HTML and BBCode are both enabled. So, I've disabled HTML and the quotes are working as normal.

Please let me know if you notice anything else not working.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
The quote feature is working for some people, but not others. Anyone else noticing this, or is it just my browser?
Nope, I've noticed it too. I posted about it to root, but I'm not sure he's been on to see it.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Amocat00 said:
root said:
root said:
See if it works now...
Grrrr! Now it's not working for me either!

PhpBB submitted a patch to this problem, but it looks like there patch has just made things worse!

Please bear with me on this one...
TOLD YA! Just kidding. Thanks for being on top of it.

~S
Testing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts