Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I don't know much about bloodlines, but those two are nice looking.
I like them long and leggy.
:)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi, I'm new here so this is my first "official" post.Besides the one in the intro. There are several bloodlines the dog seems to be made up of. I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish by this breeding. Seems kind of scatterbred, your dogs sire I can't really recognize a bloodline for his topside and none of the dogs appear to have done anything, on the bottomside can't say anything about Spanky Ewing but Ewing's Five Pina Deva has a couple recognizable dogs, her sire Thor is off 2 well known dogs Coolhand Luke & CA Kellsey they go back to Tufftown lines and AKC Staff lines of Ruffian/Whiterock.Her dam is also off Thor since they did a father/daughter breeding so it'd be the samething there and I'm not sure about Going Light Bandits Bloodlines. your dogs dam seems to be better bred then the sire, CH Flash goes back to stuff from Lar San Kennels which is a lot of Tufftown blood, I don't really know about any of the others in Deuce's pedigree. Bowen's Juno is more Tufftown and staff ruffian/whiterock. Coolhand Luke & CA Kellsey were known to be good producers, they both rank in the top 10 UKC producers.

I would ask the breeders for info on the bloodlines and dogs in the pedigree. That seems like your best bet and most logical choice, they are the ones who did the breeding so they should know about the bloodlines they are using and the individual dogs.

Hope that helps some.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts