Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had a blast playing in the mud!~ Now, I get to give all of them a bath!! Plus wash all of the muddy clothes!! KIDS!!

Don't worry mom, I will clean her!!

Sorry mom, I wanted to play too!!

They made me do it!!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Love it :D good clean fun! sooo glad it's not me having to clean up! and I love that last pic, what a cute face.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love it!!!! Nothing like happy children and happy bullies :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
So cute! You forgot to add cleaning the ring around the tub also after the baths! :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love those pictures. I have a few like that but your kids got me beat on how much mud is on them.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LOL , Looks like they had a ton of fun. I wouldnt know were to start cleaning them.I think I would leave my kids outside....LOL

BTW, what is around the ankles of the dogs???

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I was wondering what was wrong with the front feet also?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zack's ankles are fine, he had his dew claws removed and we had him neutered! :cry: He was fine by that afternoon, we just kept his front ankles wrapped so he would not get them dirty. Thanks for all of the nice comments on the pictures! They had a blast!! I wish I could figure out how to get the grass to grow in this one spot in my back yard!! I hate all of the dirt and mud!! Dogs and kids love it, but not me. I guess between the kids and dogs, the grass never has a chance to grow.

Kogeki, if you know of anyone who would like to use it for BLS, go for it, I don't mind at all.
Quote:

Seriously, that needs to be entered in some kind of contest. And should be an anti BSL campaign photo. Priceless! You take very nice photos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts