·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got ours up yesterday...

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Ours went up Thursday night :wink: I'll post a pic of it tonight.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
okay, all you over-achievers. :wink: Now you're just making me look bad!!! We did get our lights up on the outside though.... I guess that's a start.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
We had all of our kids this weekend so while they were all together we put up the tree made a huge mess and decorated it made a bigger mess then when we were done we snapped a photo of his mine and ours together. Here is my share...Yes there are 8 kids...I only produced 4...LOL

here are the names
Cole his
Dylan his, Hunter mine
Meagan his, Kieley mine (in Meagan's lap), Shelbie his, Isabella ours (in Shelbie's lap)
Joshua mine

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
We got a wreath, but no tree yet. We try to wait as long as possible, our kids destroy all things nice! Managirl is really good though!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Managirl said:
We got a wreath, but no tree yet. We try to wait as long as possible, our kids destroy all things nice! Managirl is really good though!
Gosh ain't that the truth..Our kids destroy all things..they don't even have to be nice. LOL
Well, Isabella is doing really well I have to admit. This is her first real Christmas that counts considering she was only 2 months old for Christmas last year. Sugar knocks down more ornaments that she does. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That's why our tree is up off the ground! You can see the bottom of it in this pic:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
We put our lights up on the house Sunday but we didn't get the rest out yet. Hopefully this weekend. I'm too tired to do it after work.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Here are some pictures of our tree:

[/b]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone has such pretty trees. :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL we usually put ours up on Thanksgiving, but we had such a busy day & my daughter went to her dad's... & we wanted her home to help.

We usually leave it up till New Years.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
LokersPadokers said:
THANK YOU!!!! For saying that, that is. I kept bugging Thom to put ours up a few weeks ago and he insists people don't put them up that early. :evil:
Haha...we're just goofy! This is our 2nd Christmas together, and we've gotten a new tree (fake ones) each year. The day be buy them is the day we put them up. :) I love the way it lights up the room. I guess I could just drape lights all over the room, but it's just not the same!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts