Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to All. I'm Martin Chilcote in Little Rock, Ar. and I have a 4 1/2 mo female ABD named Sassy. I got her on July 23 at 12 weeks old from Steel Bridge Kennel in Benton, Ar. She is a beautiful brindle & white and of the standard/performance type. I checked on some other Johnson types that were 8 weeks old but I really liked Sassy as soon as I saw her. She was the last born in her litter, but at 12 weeks she weighed 25 lbs, now she's a solid 50+. As a youngster growing up, our family had boxers. After college and out on my own, I've had a Wolf-Hybrid "Thor" and a Oorang type (giant) Airedale "Curly", both males, both in the 85-90 lb class, both potentially rough housers, but both were very gentle with all people (my kids were infants with Thor and toddlers thru teen with the Curly. So far Sassy has exceded all my expectations, which were high because of my research. She is an inside friend from evening until we go to work, and a back yard gardian during the day. As soon as I get the picture upload process down, I'll post a few, including Sassy's parents. Her father is a large working standard boy and his owners hunt the wild S. Ar. razorbacks with him too.

I'm going to be posting like crazy so I can get into the puppy/female of the month running next time around.
Here she is, all clean and waiting for me when I picked her up

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's Sassy's brother.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's her sister

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's mom, all 85 lbs of her

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And here's Daddy, Rosco, 110 lbs, he means business too

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a couple weeks later, looking like a sweat heart

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also couple weeks later, in the back yard playing around

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, I'm glad to have found this group. If I had a better camera, or when Sassy slows down (will she ever ?!?!?) I might get a few pictures as nice as some of the others . There are quite a few really good clear professional looking snapshots in this forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts