Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a pup, and I'm completely inexperienced at it. To make matters worse, I live in an area where there are no OEB breeders, so I have to have it shipped. Is it OK to ask for opinions on specific breeders?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Ask them about titles and references...Plus I am sure that people on here can tell you about some breeders..I wudl think that you can tell how good they are by their contract and health guarantee

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Did you post in the breeding section??

A ped research is important too.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I think this person was asking if they are ALLOWED to ask opinions on this forum about specific breeders. And I'm not sure that you can. Mods?

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm not sure on this one. If you read the description under the Breeding section, it states that no complaints are to be posted about specific breeders. I'll PM root and ask him. :)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Well if she asks about our opinions on a specific breeder, shouldn't we be able to tell her. Not saying that we need to bash anybody, but let her know if we had any personal experiences with someone. I guess I just don't see what the big deal is.

·
Registered
928 Posts
asdf.0 said:
I'm looking for a pup, and I'm completely inexperienced at it. To make matters worse, I live in an area where there are no OEB breeders, so I have to have it shipped. Is it OK to ask for opinions on specific breeders?
You can ask about a specific breeder, but I'd prefer any criticism be sent via Private Message because we receive threats and harassment every time someone talks badly about a breeder on here. Positive remarks about breeders are welcome.

Thanks for understanding...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts