Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm relatively new, but trying to really jump in with both feet here! I thought I would attempt to get some photos of my AB, Atticus up. The photos I have are of him and his sister Sadye at the Coronado Dog Beach, here in San Diego. Atticus is a 9 month old pup (well, that would make Sadye 9 months old as well). He's the brindle one.

This is the first dog for us as a married couple, and my second dog in my life. I can't tell you how much I love this dog (but I think you all already know as AB owners yourselves).

Baby Atticus

Atticus and his sister staring at the water

Atticus doing what he does best, dragging others by their necks.

Kissy time

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, we're very lucky to have met Sadye and his owners. I was leaving PetSmart one day when a woman stopped me, asking if Atticus as an AB. Of course I replied with a yes, we begain talking about how she just got one, then we matched up their birthdates, and realized they came from the same breeder, same litter. Now they have outstanding playdates, and what not. It's quite cute...you can totally tell they know each other.

I just ran into another half-sibling of his this weekend, too! What a small world.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Nice pics. So sweet that he knows his sister. :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
You have great lookin dog's I also know some of the other dog's from my pups litter and we sometimes meet up and let then play on the weekends :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts