Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Me and my boy. I have my Chargers jersey on, he has his SDSU (San Diego State) baseball jersey on. Sorry, no makeup.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Is that a spike on his head, or just a strategically positioned pup?

What a happy bully face =)

Edited for WTF spelling!

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CowBella said:
Is that a spike on his head, or just a strategically positioned pup?

What a happy bully face =)

Edited for WTF spelling!

LOL! My aunt took one look at that picture and goes "He looks like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals!" No, I didn't do that on purpose, and didn't notice it till she said something. :)

I love my boy, he's such a lug. I won't post the other picture I have, it doesn't do either of us justice and looks like I'm butt humping him.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a cute pic! How is Atticus around other dogs? I couldn't take Chopper to something like that on my own. :(

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kasco said:
What a cute pic! How is Atticus around other dogs? I couldn't take Chopper to something like that on my own. :(

Oh he absolutely loves and adores other dogs. He's really good in the store, except he starts to pull when he sees other dogs. Once he gets near them he starts doing his puppy dance, wanting to coax them into playing. There was a little Corgi there that did not appreciate him whatsoever, and he got down on the ground and rolled onto his back...trying to get the Corgi to loosen up.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
That's great! What a good boy. :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG what a great picture.He is sitting perfect and looking right at the camera as well, a GREAT photo!!!!
Love the looks of him and his head is huge..........lol
Great pic :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
He looks HUGE in that pic!! Very cool.

We'll have to meet up one day. I want to meet your awesome looking boy!! Dion LOVES other dogs too. :)

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's funny, when it's YOUR dog, you don't realize how huge their noggins are. Apparently the husband got 3 comments this morning regarding the size of his head. :oops:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts