1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow, those are all GORGEOUS I'm jealous! But don't tell Kate! :-#

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great to see you here Angelika! I have heard you have some nice dogs! My friends here in Canada have a couple form you....Boris and Cowboy!!! I have heard awesome things about your breeding program!! Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

Lisa said:
Great to see you here Angelika! I have heard you have some nice dogs! My friends here in Canada have a couple form you....Boris and Cowboy!!! I have heard awesome things about your breeding program!! Keep up the good work!!
Thank you Lisa, tell Tia and Jeff I sad hello.
Cowboy 7 month old

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
I will Angelika! Tia was on the fourm not long ago but I haven't seen her here lately. I will have to bug her to come back and visit. :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
*wipes drool off of table*

Omg, they are beautiful dogs! Are you a owner of White Bandits? I was just looking at a site a few weeks ago about them. Absolutely amazing dogs. I love Joshua dogs.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WOW

Hey Angelika the boys are looking good! All you people that think they look good on here you should see them in person! they r awesome! Atze and Diablo are both the sires of my two boys Boris and Cowboy! Two handsome dads for two handsome boys.Ida is cowboys momma. Glad to see you on here Angelika! Tell Uwe we say HI and you helped make our honeymoon very fun! I cant believe Ida's son Cowboy has a best friend Zeppy which is a Shep dog!!! its funny!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks to welcome me.

Hi Tia, your boys are awesome because you spoil them and take very good care of them. It's real funny when he has a shep dog as his best friend, his mom don't like those dogs. For her they are looking as like as hogs, so she try to catch them :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts