Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have been trying to decide whether or not I should switch foods from Diamond to anything else. I finally decided to go with the Authority Harvest Baked Lamb. When I got home and opened the bag, I couldn't get it into the dogs' bowls fast enough. As soon as they smelled it they went nuts. I gave both Chaucer and Daisy a little bit (I mixed Daisy's with her Diamond, Chaucer has never had an issue switching), and it was gone before I knew it. They seem to love it already. Hopefully it gets along with both of their stomachs, and there are no other issues.

On another note, Daisy was still limping around a little bit up until about 2-3 days ago. Then all of a sudden, like someone flipped a switch, she was back to being a normal puppy and was running and bouncing all over the place. It is almost hard for me to stop her from going up any steps because she just seems to leap up them so quickly. I am still keeping a close eye on her so she doesn't over-exert herself, but this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Note #2: Daisy is growing like a weed. She is noticeably bigger than she was at this time last week even, and is starting to eat a good deal more than she was. Hopefully I can steal my roommate's camera for a few more good pics and get them posted.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I recently switched my guys to harvest baked as well, because the DVP was breaking me financially, and a couple of my guys REALLY chunked up on it. My guys LOVE the harvest baked, but they now have the BIGGEST poops I have EVER seen!!!!!!! I may not keep them on it for that reason. One dog with huge poops is one thing, but six.......

:pukeright: :fart: :puke: :pottytrain4: :pottytrain5: :pukeleft:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
augrad said:
I recently switched my guys to harvest baked as well, because the DVP was breaking me financially, and a couple of my guys REALLY chunked up on it. My guys LOVE the harvest baked, but they now have the BIGGEST poops I have EVER seen!!!!!!! I may not keep them on it for that reason. One dog with huge poops is one thing, but six.......

:pukeright: :fart: :puke: :pottytrain4: :pottytrain5: :pukeleft:

LMAO....................EEEwwwwwww

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.