Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have her in my signature and avatar, but she hasn't be formally introduced yet.

She is 7 weeks old but we will be getting her shortly after Christmas.
I liked both names. Ava & Claire and couldn't decide which one I liked better so I gave her both names.
She will be going by Ava though.

Here are the pictures that I have of her. :)

These 2 were taken today:

She's an english bulldog. :love5:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SisMorphine said:
Why do you have to wait so long to bring her home? I would be DYING if I had to wait that long!!
We were planning on having her shipped, but I've been doing research online and have come across several things that have bothered me regarding shipping and decided against it.

Right now we are in Texas visiting my family for Christmas and won't be going home until a couple days after Christmas. So on the way home, rather than having her shipped we are going to Oklahoma to pick her up. We live in South Carolina, so its a really long trip to go from here to there, and then all the way to South Carolina but its worth it in my opinion. It's 7+ hours from my moms to the breeders house, and then 16+ hours from the breeders house to our house.

Believe me, I am dying! I want her now.. Lol. She will be ready to go home on the 3rd.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts