Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
ambull040769 said:
Why does my avatar look so small when I just downsized the pic untill it was just big enough to be uploaded?
You need to use more compression when you save it. Your avatar dimensions can be as much as 150x150, so you're not exceeding the limit there. However, you are exceeding the size limit. Just increase the jpeg compression. When you save your photo as a jpeg you will be presented with an option to specify the amount of compression.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
root said:
When you save your photo as a jpeg you will be presented with an option to specify the amount of compression. Hope that helps!
What editing software are you using to do this? My photo was already a jpeg to start with and I tried a few different softwares and I have no option to specify the amount of compression.

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Re: Great signature art

Big Poppa said:
How do you guys create the great signature art of your dogs and their names, etc?

Thanks,

Michael
Post some pics and ill make you one. :) nm I found some of ur pics....if u like then tell me the names u want, so I can add them :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, Thanks!

Wow Roxy, thank you very much! On the left is Big Boi, lying down is Keiser Jose and befind him is Jack. My wife and I affectionately refer to their gang as the Beast Unit.

Thanks so much,

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts