Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems as though alot of people are having problems with their avatar size. You can upload your avatar to another site and link to it just like you do when you post photos. In your profile there is "Link to an off-site avatar". Put the link to your avatar there and you wont be restricted to a certain size. Thats what I did.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Kogeki, do you have any idea why it tells me that "The URL of the remote avatar is not valid" when I try and upload it ? I use Shutterfly and I can't figure out what is going on. :? Please help. Thanks you.

·
Super Moderator
16,008 Posts
Kogeki, do you have any idea why it tells me that "The URL of the remote avatar is not valid" when I try and upload it ? I use Shutterfly and I can't figure out what is going on. Confused Please help. Thanks you.
Lisa, check your and make sure there are not any [IMG]. Don't know if that will help
but others said that was a problem for them. Also make sure that you are putting in the URL address and not the IMG address for posting images. Pat[/quote]

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Pat, I am sorry to sound like an idiot but I have no idea what you are talking about. Don't you just click on "properties" like you normally would and copy and paste the image URL?? Also, I don't know what you mean by

·
Registered
52 Posts
kogeki said:
It seems as though alot of people are having problems with their avatar size. You can upload your avatar to another site and link to it just like you do when you post photos. In your profile there is "Link to an off-site avatar". Put the link to your avatar there and you wont be restricted to a certain size. Thats what I did.

oh... ty for your advice... yes i was in this problem... i will try now how you said

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.