Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I haven't used the Aveeno bath but I did use some Oatmeal shampoo on him and it seemed to calm his irritated skin. I think Aveeno is basically finely ground oatmeal. I dont' think it could hurt at all to try it.

·
Super Moderator
15,960 Posts
So funny, I just posted this for someone else.

My EB has light colored skin around his nose wrinkle which can sometimes look sore. I clean his wrinkles twice a day with baby wipes, then I put Aveeno diaper rash cream on. Also I use Johnson & Johnson liquid baby powder w/ cornstarch...which seems to be easier to put on then powder. Also, someone gave me the advice to use Bausch & Lomb - sterile neomycin and polymyxin B sulfate and bacitracin zinc ophthalmic ointment...where it is red. So far so good! It is a lot of work but it is worth it (Meatball)

We use baby wipes to clean our bully's nose wrinkles. Then we dry the wrinkles out with tissue and apply a very thin layer of Vaseline. If the wrinkles seem a bit red and sore, we apply a thin coating of Neosporin, instead of the Vaseline. We've been doing this for about 4 years now and it works very well. (OtisTheBully)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts