Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
wow that dog is on point. I aint never seen do dog get pushed around like that and still hang on. What kind of dog was that?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
brandi said:
wow that dog is on point. I aint never seen do dog get pushed around like that and still hang on. What kind of dog was that?
I think it is a Beligian Malinois but they are pretty hard to tell apart from GSs. I have some incredible videos of them jumping over cars to get people. Awesome stuff.

I posted this link on another board but som e may not have seen it. These are nice videos of ABs working: http://www.munozamericanbulldogs.com/multimedia.htm

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great video. I really like the things they do to test the nerve of the dog. Jugs of rocks, water, stick hits. Sure alot of dogs will bite but when encountered with pressure like that how many would actually continue the fight? Not many. Not to mention the control involved, alot of dogs would fold from that pressure let alone the environmental factors and decoy pressure. Where did you find that video?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lisa said:
Great video. I really like the things they do to test the nerve of the dog. Jugs of rocks, water, stick hits. Sure alot of dogs will bite but when encountered with pressure like that how many would actually continue the fight? Not many. Not to mention the control involved, alot of dogs would fold from that pressure let alone the environmental factors and decoy pressure. Where did you find that video?
These dogs are just unbelievable. I really want to go see a working seminar so I can see dogs like this in person. The way the dogs will stop running after someone immediately when the handler yells a command is awesome.

I found the video on True Grit :wink:

·
Registered
722 Posts
That's AWESOME!! I can't wait until I can see something like that in person.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sennin said:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/policedogs.html

Kogek, have you seen this one...kinda old.
Yeah, I was so happy when I discovered that browsing ebaums. You got to love that dog jumping over the car!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts