Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last weekend we had a big scare for a few hours. I came into a kitchen with watery blood in spots all over the kitchen floor. Well after looking him all over, he finally allowed me to look in his mouth and he lost a tooth. But I couldn't find it anywhere so I guess he ate it. He is only 4 months old. Is this around the right time? It didn't break off and if its not where he lost a tooth, (like if one hasn't grown there yet) then I have NO clue why his mouth was bleeding. I didn't see where he could have bit his tounge or anything. So I am hoping it was a tooth. Except I wanted to keep it. Who knows where it is now. Probally in my backyard somewhere. But it can stay where it is! :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Four months is about when Buster started loosing his baby teeth.
He bleed as well with each tooth he lost
We found four of them that I kept.
Just wait you will get one :wink: :D

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
I was beginning to think for awhile I wasnt gonna have any of mason's but I found one tiny tiny one before I went to Hawaii but when I came back the lady that watched him for me had 5 huge ones in a bagggy, yay!! I think he's lost all of his baby's now.. not sure though

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
I kept two of Rustys and one of Clara's. Of course I do get these screwy looks
when I tell people but hey my Daddy did not raise me to be "the norm".
:lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my daughter really wants to leave one for him for the tooth fairy and we have taught her if there is no tooth, she won't come. So we are trying to find it but like I said I think this tooth is a lost cause. We will just have to wait for the next ones. I know the tooth fairy coming for a dogs tooth is funny but what can I say, they are my babies just like my daughter. And it was her idea and I thought it was kind of cute. LOL But I am glad to hear that is probally was a baby tooth. The sad thing is, that it was one of his big ones and that would have been cool to have. How quick will he lose the others and how many total will he lose? Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
You'll start seeing them. My dog started losing teeth at 3 1/2 months old. I think the idea of your daughter wanting to have one for the tooth fairy is so cute!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't know why, but it seems like most dogs eat them. They must fall out when they are eating and get swallowed. God only knows my dog has no idea what he just ate because he doesn't bother to chew.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My four month oeb was playing with a friends dog this weekend I thought one of them got hurt because my Wilson had a bloody mouth. I looked him over and found he had lost both of his Canine teeth. I guess they are canines on humans but what are canine teeth on canines? You know the two long ones in the front?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts