Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND I WENT FOR NOTHING lol. He just dont like tap water, They gave him spring water and he drank it sooooooo its just the tap water and the bowl I guess, Its metal and I just started using t, So now I will use a heavy duty plastic for his water and hope he wont chew it up lol

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Shay78 said:
AND I WENT FOR NOTHING lol. He just dont like tap water, They gave him spring water and he drank it sooooooo its just the tap water and the bowl I guess, Its metal and I just started using t, So now I will use a heavy duty plastic for his water and hope he wont chew it up lol

Not true, you went to find out that there is nothing wrong with your dog, other than him being a little mental. :lol:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Lmao! Thats so funny. It seems alot of dgs don't like tap water or if you move to a different area they won't drink the water. I went through that with my two dogs. They would turn their nose up to it! lol. I bought a filter so they now drink the water.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ZITS WITH THE PLASTIC BOWL. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS FUNNY BUT IT CAN CAUSE ACNE IN DOGS. BOTH MY 2 HAD SERVERE ACNE AND I COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT. THEn AFTER ADVICE FROM THE BOARD I SWITCHED TO METAL AND ALL THE ZITS WENT AWAY. MY VET ALSO SAID AFTER THE FACT THAT PLASTIC BOWL CAN BOTHER A DOGS SKIN. I AM NOT SAYING HE'LL GET IT BUT JUST KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THEM. opps...caps lock was on and I am not retyping this...LOL!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You can use a ceramic bowl too, as long as it is safe for food (like a crock)
Are you going to have to buy that dog Evian?? :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Oh my GAWD...Rex is too good for tap water! LOL! :lol: That is one high class dog you got there!

Seriously, glad is was nothing major and Rex can get all the Evian or Perrier his little heart desires (watch out...before you know it, he'll be demanding filet mingon for dinner!).

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG lol! I think its because I was using a filter all summer and it purified the water Now its broke and I was giving the kids bottled water and gave him some as well, then I started giving him tap not thinking he will know the differance and yup he does lol. I will not be getting Evian or perrier lol. The Natural spring is good enough lol. Its funny you say filet mingon I got him some wet food and its filet mingnon haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts