Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Hey, haven't heard much from you lately...good to see the boys. I sure do miss the Cape. I have another friend who lives on the Cape also who has a Pit/Rottie mix. Just got a picture of them...

If you ever see them walking the beach, say hi for me :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Holy moly! They're wearing a collar, a prong, a harness and a backpack? Talk about extra protection! LOL J/K They look great. :wink:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
yeovil red said:
I could do with some of the bags how many cans of beer do they carry? :D
:laughing3:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back packs , are at Petco cost 9.99 each and are neoprene so they can get wet. they love carring their own stuff, water etc.
they are light weight and nice for them. I have a more expensive one but I like these the best too and they like em better.
They are so proud when they put em on like they have a mission LOL. I haven't been online that much been running my son back and forth to doctors broke his wrist in a bad way. but hes healing up good so now He doesn't have to go back for another 3 weeks thank god. Plus I have been working with the boys they are coming along so good mind good and now they are learning to read certain commands like kiss , paw etc. We learned how to do this so we are working on that they have the kiss down. so we need to work on another command . You use white paper and black magic marker to write the word in plain bock type letters. And then you show the sign when they look you say the command then praise. after a few times all you need to do is hold the sign and they do it.
it works too. but they can only do one word commands and I believe they say up to 9 commands. So we will see. I have to find new things to challenge them. I find they love soccer too now. Just like having two kids only they mind LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts