Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Back with some more pics

2K views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  GTChick01 
#1 ·
Well I am on a roll now, twice in one week posting pictures...lol.

Here is Smooch trying to con her dad into sharing his dinner....

She looks like she has such a monster head in this pic but she really doesn't...

OMG I can't believe I am letting them on the bed now!! Was enjoying that big bed to myself with hubby working steady midnights. Guess I am softening now! The laundry mat has made a fortune of of us the past few weeks. My washing machine isn't big enough to wash a king sized comforter. Notice now I have a sheet overtop.....dirty, smelly bulldogs....they better enjoy this while it lasts! I can see an end coming! :wink:

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ha ha, awesome pics. I love Smooch's markings. Her coat is so nice and shiney. You can really tell on the black. You big softy! What has become of you Lisa? Letting the dogs on the bed. LOL. :p We let Loki sleep in the bed alot. That is something I said I would never do! Shhhh.... Don't tell anyone.

#8 ·
How cute! I love the last pic woth Rosco looking right at the camera.

I know what you mean about the bed. Now every night my bed has the ugly white blanket on it! They're gona be bummed when my husband goes back to days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.