Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 month old puppy, she is eating and drinking ok. The problem is her waste... her waste... smells sooo bad.. you can be in a totally different room and the smell goes in there. I have to light a candle to get the odor out.

I feed her Puppy (small bites) Science Diet.

She is potty trained inside the house, until we can get her a bigger backyard.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Well, poop smells bad! I've never encountered pleasant-smelling turds! :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha oh yeah I agree... my husband's is bad.. but when the puppy beats him.. there is a problem.. :p

Its REALLY Bad...

I hate to say it.. but.. I think she is taking some nibbles of it too :(

Yak!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
I guess I could add: Science Diet is a pretty junky food. There are ingredients in there (like corn) that your pup probably isn't digesting properly, so it's all coming out in her feces in a much stinkier form!
wow is it me, or is this topic kinda stinky LOL

Ohhhh That is what I have been feeding her, since the pound told me that, the pet store people told me that.. I did not know that it had all that fun stuff :(

But is it solid...

in fact, it has like carpet yarn it in and leaves and I have no idea where she gets these things LOL!

·
Registered
932 Posts
science diet is a [email protected] food!
I hate how all vets (including mine) and pet stores etc advocate and support it!
they must be making SOOO much money off these vets and shops.

switch the food.

Patch is on Innova and California Natural and i would never give him anything of less quality. Yes, his poo smells.... what poo doesn't? But i find that if i give him other food for even just a day, his poo is soft and smellier.

Read the thread on foods (i think it's one of the top ones in the list) - you will be shocked.

I grew up thinking Eukanuba was the best food you could give your dog, and that's [email protected] as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.