Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Oh my :shock: they are sooo small. I like the markings. In one picture it looks like the pups coloring is black with brown outlining it. Is that true or just the way the picture is? You must keep posting as they grow, please

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya the one has a brown outline on his head also one of the others has a thin line of brown around all of his black markings,i have never seen these kind of markings before

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....thay are adorable little things!! I love the markings on the last one. Be sure to post more as the get bigger. I'd like to see mom and dad, too if you have any pics! :D

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
jeff said:
the pups are alapahas
I thought they looked like they could be AB's but the tri color on that one pup through me off. Is that an acceptable trait in the Alapha Blue Blood Bulldog breed? I know with AB's its an unacceptable trait.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i know over 50% brindle is a fault but iam not sure about the tri-colour,but the colouring is very different and i think that might be the one we take because of the colouring but will have to wait to see how all the pups look structually when they get older and decide from there,way to early to decide

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.