Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have pics of luceros' dogs. i have been researching the bandog if anyone has any pics i would love to see them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have pics of my bandogs, but they're not Lucero dogs

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
redbull said:
beautiful. that last pic sort of reminds me of my boy.
Yeah, his face does look like D!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow , he is a very goodlooking dog. you said yours are not lucero's who is your breeder. or do you breed them yourself?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bred the brindle bitch and she's awesome. The red male is from a joke of a kennel, he's just a pet and a perfect example of why Bandogs shouldn't be bred for looks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Kismet said:
I bred the brindle bitch and she's awesome. The red male is from a joke of a kennel, he's just a pet and a perfect example of why Bandogs shouldn't be bred for looks.
kismet,whats your kennel called and what are you doing with your dogs.
thanx in advance...

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
OT

Abazo haven't seen you on here in a LONG while. How has it been going? Jake doing good? Hope to see you on here more often. Happy New year.

·
Registered
175 Posts
calikeith said:
Kismet said:
kismet,whats your kennel called and what are you doing with your dogs.
thanx in advance...
Combat Kennels. I rarely breed, however (last litter was in 03' and am planning one in 07') my female is training for PSA, we do agility, obedience, PP, pull some weights and dabble in French Ring. Mostly she's just one helluva family guardian. Strong nerves, tons of drive and athletic ability.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts