Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Banner Artwork

86K views 507 replies 104 participants last post by  Tanner 
#1 ·
Hi, i'm kind of getting bored of my old one which doesn't look as cool as everyone elses banners. Could someone please make me one? here's some picture you can use: ((and could I request it to be light pinkish)) THANKS A BUNCH!

See less See more
#5 ·
I'll try to work on these when I get home. My net was down at lunch, and I'm hoping it will be back up by the time I get off work. If not, I will have them done tomorrow night.

#11 ·
Well ladies, my internet is still out at home. I'm going to save the pics to a disk, take it home and work on them, and then upload them at work tomorrow.

#20 ·
You're welcome!

I have so much fun doing banners, especially because I love bullies so much!!! I know I annoy Dennis because I always make him look at them!

#26 ·
The site where I get ALL of my fonts from is www.fontfreak.com

You can download them for free one by one, or pay the $6 like Fina and I did and get them all in one HUGE bundle :) I have over 4800 on my computer because of that site :) One of my favorites isn't on that site though. I like Morpheus, Eddie Fisher and E. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.