Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
That is one of the cutest litter of puppies I've ever seen. Now please stop posting pictures, or I'm going to have to go out and get a puppy this week! :lol:

LOL. Sorry.... :oops: I know you're kidding....and they won't be ready until July anyway... j/k.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the lone male, of course. Him, ****** II, and a couple of the other ones are always doing that. Most of them are pretty active and playful. There are only a couple more laid back ones.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
They're so cute! It's hard to believe your guys are only 3 days older than mine - they're so much more advanced. Mine were in no particular hurry to get here, and they're in no particular hurry to grow up. :D I have two who can climb out of the baby pool, but they are all still very wobbly on their little legs. I LOVE this stage. :D:D:D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
They're so cute! It's hard to believe your guys are only 3 days older than mine - they're so much more advanced. Mine were in no particular hurry to get here, and they're in no particular hurry to grow up. :D I have two who can climb out of the baby pool, but they are all still very wobbly on their little legs. I LOVE this stage. :D:D:D
Yeah, I have a couple that are already trying to stand up on their back legs to TRY to get out of the whelping box. They're not nearly tall enough yet, but they're determined! I love it too, now that they're getting very mobile and playful.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
:love4: I love them all! They're even cuter now that they're getting around! Seriously, how do you get anything done? I'd be sitting and staring at them ALL the time lol!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mom to many said:
:love4: I love them all! They're even cuter now that they're getting around! Seriously, how do you get anything done? I'd be sitting and staring at them ALL the time lol!
Trust me, they take a lot of time and energy. Fortunately, Montana's doing a great job again, so it does cut down on the time I feel I need to spend with them. But, yeah, I wish I could just spend all day playing with them. For comparison, here's a pic of them feeding the day they were born:

And here's a pic of them feeding, taken at 3 weeks old, yesterday:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
augrad said:
Poor Montana. Kaia sends a *sigh* and some supportive (((hugs))). :wink:
She's pretty thin, but eating well and her coat still looks nice and healthy. We did trim the pups' toenails to help her out with the scratching. Of course, she does have the runs very badly. But, that's expected. Thanks for the support and hugs.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Kaia's in the same shape. She's very thin and has had the runs off and on since she went into labor. Her coat is thinning on her head, and she has hives on the insides of her back legs. She's having a bit of a hard time, but all in all, she's good. Her spirits are good, and aside from a little fatigue, she seems to feel okay. Eight pups is a lot of mouths to feed. We sympathize. :cry:

And yeah, we cut those tiny razor toenails, too! :roll: :D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
augrad said:
Kaia's in the same shape. She's very thin and has had the runs off and on since she went into labor. Her coat is thinning on her head, and she has hives on the insides of her back legs. She's having a bit of a hard time, but all in all, she's good. Her spirits are good, and aside from a little fatigue, she seems to feel okay. Eight pups is a lot of mouths to feed. We sympathize. :cry:

And yeah, we cut those tiny razor toenails, too! :roll: :D
Well, give her a kiss and hug from us and tell her she's doing great!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FogDude said:
The solid fawn one, the one getting bitten reminds me so much of Gracie when she was a tiny pup. I def. think Valley's and Banters have a similar look. all the pups are super cute BTW.

Very much alike, but Valleys have a shorter snout on average than Banters. Valley Bulldog is the other one I considered before I bought Montana Jo. Great dogs.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts