Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Banter Bulldogge Pups @ 19 Days (060106)

1K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  BanterBull 
#1 ·
I know you're probably getting sick of pics of these girls (and guy). But, now that they're starting to get mobile, I had to get some more. Enjoy.

~S

See less See more
#5 ·
coco said:
They are adorable!! Have you found homes for all of them yet??
No, not all of them. I had homes for 8/9, but 3 have backed out. One even threatened to report me to the better business bureau, IOEBA, USPS (mail fraud), etc. if I didn't immediately return their "non refundable" deposit. I was disappointed, but don't want any negativity associated with my dogs. So, I'm complying. They did this b/c they wanted a male, and I only have one male (which I made available to them), but even though they put down the deposit, they went ahead and put money down on another puppy anyway... You can't win them all. :(

#7 ·
Oh well you can't win them all. I would have done the same thing, just to avoid a huge confrontation. Guess some people do not know what "non" actually means! Post pics of those cuties anytime!! I sure would take one if I could!! They are all so cute!!

#10 ·
jack dempsey said:
what does the mother weigh and what do you think will be the size of the one I asked about at maturity
height and weight. from your previous litter do you think the white one will favor the Damm or the sire
Montana weighs about 68-70 lbs. and is ~21 in. The white female will probably be larger, probably closer to 80 lbs., but about the same height. I think she is going to have the shorter snout, like Mosley. Mosley, the sire, is 78 lbs. and ~21 in. Messiah, my younger male, is around 70-72 lbs. and ~21 in. I had 2 white(er) males in my last litter, both male, and both currently weigh close to and at 90 lbs.

#17 ·
mom to many said:
As someone else said, we could NEVER get tired of puppy pics! In fact, you may have an angry mob after you if you stopped posting pics! the pups look great! How's Montana doing?
Thanks. I highly doubt most would miss the pics though. There are so many other great dogs and pups on here.
Montana is doing well, considering... We clipped the pups' toenails last night b/c Montana's belly is getting pretty scratched up. She's really skinny, but eating well, 3x her normal amount, plenty of milk for the pups. And, she's finally starting to be ok with not being with them all the time. Usually when I would let her out, she would do her business really quick, then stand at the door right away to be let back in. Yesterday afternoon, she just laid down in the sun and fell asleep. She tried, but just couldn't keep her eyes open.

#19 ·
AWE, They have gotten so big already.I love them all.Wish I had room for another pup but these pics will have to do :wink: Glad to hear mom is doing well and finally got some time to herself out in the sun :D
Sucks about having to refund the money but I see were you are coming from.Probably better that they didn't get one of your pups as it seems they wanted a pup and now :roll: a$$holes.............LOL

#20 ·
Ship a puppy down to me in Miami and I will tell the hubby that she was sitting on the front step. This could be true because that happen once to me with kittens. (All are beautiful but if I have to pick which one for you to send me you can send the one with the half white face, pup #5)

#21 ·
debs said:
Ship a puppy down to me in Miami and I will tell the hubby that she was sitting on the front step. This could be true because that happen once to me with kittens. (All are beautiful but if I have to pick which one for you to send me you can send the one with the half white face, pup #5)
She's definitely a keeper! Not by me, of course. But, she'll be picked fast I think.

~S

#24 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
can i have the fawn and the white one
The white one is pretty much spoken for, although I told them I'd like them to wait and decide after they're 4+ weeks old. Other than that, nobody has got their hearts definitely set on any one of them. But, there are 5/9 "picked" at this point.

Personally, I find a reason to like each and every one of them. It's so weird how unique they can be already at such a young age. Their personalities are already coming out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.