Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fina said:
Looks like everyone had a great time, human and canine. But I hate you for having a warm beach to play on.

LOL
Bridget
What?!? MORE pictures?!?! :lol:

A couple more shots:

Proof that my husband CAN run:

Who is KING (or Queen lol ) of the Mountain?

A friend with a TOY!

Titus is the winner!

Alright Titus bring it back!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Well Haus is heartbroken that Darla has Titus. :(

He's a handsome boy, and Darla is just as pretty as can be! Missed ya, I think you need to post more.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cannon said:
Very nice pictures!

But fill me in, Titus is your new dog? I musta missed it.
:lol: Nope! We just take him on walks and dog nap him on days, he's 5,he's our friends' dog who has been slammed with work and just doesn't get around to spoiling him....so my husband is slowly trying to steal him away heehee. He's a great dog, very goofy, and at the end of the day - we give him back lol! He's helping my husband with his health going on long walks with both of them..it's been a win win situation. PS We park our tent trailer in his drive so it's a nice compensation for us feeling like we can give something back, you know.

Isn't he gorgeous!?! Darla loves him too!

PS Still waiting on Haus to make a disneyland visit!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Great pics! The weather looks so nice in all of them....I was thinking I missed something! It's been really ugly lately, I'm ready for summer!
It was 60 and 60 at huntington isFREEZING - I wonder why it's so windy there? It's gorgeous today 73...was it nice down there?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.