Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Knot of Sleeping Puppies, followed by Puppies in Prison:

And here they all are, in order of birth, along with the rediculous names I've been calling them. (The only one with an actual name is the one my mom is keeping.) :biggrin: With the exception of the two who are already adopted (the two black ones), these are the pics that will go on our group website. Hope everyone likes them! (What am I saying? They're puppies!)

Baby Boo:

Little Boy:

Ellie:

Half-Collar:

Freckle-Butt: :oops: (for the freckle on her hip)

Little Girl:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At this rate, I need a live-in dog-sitter! :wink: Eleven dogs and a bird........ Buster nearly ate my Norton Antivirus while I was in class tonight (which I haven't loaded yet - that would have sucked!).

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They are so CUTE! They look very beagle to me. There is one that kind of has a upward nose(frecle-butt) but it could be the angle of the picture. I want one but my husband is still saying no. I can argue because we have a zoo at the house.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
debs said:
They are so CUTE! They look very beagle to me. There is one that kind of has a upward nose(frecle-butt) but it could be the angle of the picture. I want one but my husband is still saying no. I can argue because we have a zoo at the house.
Yeah, Freckle-Butt looks a little different than the others. Her nose is shorter and ears area smaller, and she has a smaller head and big eyes. She's the one I was talking about before - she has NO fear, and is a very precocious little girl!

Thanks, everyone, for all the compliments! They're so much fun - I'm going to hate leaving them to go back to work on Friday. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.