Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE: Try it now and let me know if it is or isn't working. It's on Putfile now.

My first attempt at an iMovie. The quality isn't great since I did the filming with my digital camera, but I had fun with it anyway.

Here are the babies! :D They've been wobbling around on those little legs for about a week now, and they're almost getting the hang of it now. :biggrin:

http://media.putfile.com/Cassies-Pups

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn it!!! Anyone else?

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it doesn't work for anyone without a Mac. It should work - it's in QuickTIme. I worked hard on this thing! :cry:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Didn't work for me either, and I have quicktime! :( I got all excited too!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well since the video didn't work do the next best thing and post pictures and A LOT of them pleeeeeese.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I took some today, but will have to get some new batteries before I can post them. (My camera sucks the life out of batteries almost immediately.) Those pups are so darn cute I could eat them with a spoon. It should be illegal to be that cute! :biggrin:

In the meantime, my brother said he will play with my movie and see what's wrong with it. He's a graphic designer and knows the Mac inside and out, so hopefully he can get it to work. [-o<

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I tried and it wouldn't work for me either but I didn't say anything because I figured I was doing something wrong and didn't want to look stupid! :oops:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
](*,) :cry: :-X ](*,) Aargh! I give up!!!! I will just have to post photos when I get home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts