Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Training was cancelled today due to my trainer being sick, so we stayed home and hung out around the yard and took some pictures. Finally, a nice fall day around here!

I have the 3rd kennel run up and now have 2 Dogloos....things are coming together. Not sure how its going to work out with the straw on the ground but I had to do something for now because of all the mud we have due to the abundance of rain we have had this season. I got it for the inside of their houses and just decided to toss some around to dry up the mud. Does anyone think this is a bad idea?

Rosco not happy being in lockdown and letting it be known...lol.

"Why does she get to stay out there with you? Bullshit I say!!"

Rosco the wounded soldier...notice the nice little scar above his eye from a little altercation with a squirrel last week, and the scab on his muzzle from barking his brains out in his crate during training...such a meathead. Below you can see where I had a mole removed from his foot.. He's looking a little worse for the wear these days!

Smooch is finally starting to look a little prettier..boy she was an ugly puppy!

Maddie, loving the country life! She fits right in here!

Thanks for looking everyone!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are such cute babies, the one where Rosco is b!tching is funny!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Love the pics Lisa! the dogs all look happy! the straw thing i wouldnt worry about you only have a small set up, and clean up is mandatory anyways no matter how u look at it! :p lovin the pics keep them coming!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oooooh! NICE PICS!!! And finally you posted a lot! I think Smooch has always looked pretty! And Rosco - I love that guy.

Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for all the comments and compliments!

Myself, husband, and dogs have never been happier since we moved here. I am actually starting to scare myself as I feel I am turning into a hermit! I love the peacefulness and naturistic aspect of this place so much I never want to go out! Going to work is even more of a chore than it was before and I am finding myself wanting to spend all of my free time at home. Other than my training club I don't go anywhere anymore!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Lisa those are great pics! I was going to ask how Maddie was doing. Tell Rosco that the scars just make him look cool! 8)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
The place looks awesome!!

And I LOVE smooch!! I always thought she looked great, I think it is her eyes that always got me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts