Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
awww too cute. I am a bad dog mom. I used to let Scarlet sleep in bed with us....then we got Clutch and there was no way their 2 fat asses would fit in my bed so we bought them their own twin size bed that they share. They love the bed Scarlet is so picky she wont even sleep on the floor ever...she has to have cusion and when there is no couch space she crawls up where she can and falls asleep standing up inbetween us. Shes a dork!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
she is such a sweetie pie!!!

Ours love to playfight on our bed!!! As for sleeping with them...no! Between the kicks, the snoring and the farting....wouldn't make for a good nights sleep!

·
Registered
201 Posts
augrad said:
Aw - what a sweet girl! Nothing less than a life of luxury from now on, huh? :D
haha its funny you say that..i was just sitting down with my mom and Duke having a talk and duke was laying on his back sleeping in my arms..we were saying dogs just dont know how good they got it! haha

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awwww thanks guys!
She dont sleep up there at night!
Those where taken during the day..my other hlaf works the doors at night time at the night club so he has a kip in the afternoon i went up to wake him and she was up there with him....i did wonder where she went to hehe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts