Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been on and off but have not had time to take pictures, we just bought a house about 3 months ago and things are finally settling down...Shew! Well here are some new pics of Titus who is now 13 months old and the old man Zeke who is almost 7 years old.... enjoy! Oh by the way some old ones thrown in the mix so you can remember what he looked like when we first got Titus when he was 8 weeks old....

Titus' first day with us.... such a cute little bugger!

I think he was about 3 months in this picture... can't remember...

And now he is the same height as Zeke, but definately weighs more! Solid as a rock...we like to call him muscle butt!...LOL!!

Sorry if some of them are big, my camera got bumped by the knuckle head and pushed the setting button, and I have yet to get my computer programs back in to resize the pics since it crashed...ugghhhh!!!

ok scratch the big picture part... I guess either the forum or photobucket resized them for me...LOL!!! Cool!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow, he really turned out to be great looking!!!!

and lol I LOVE the picture of him and zeke, I still have that on my computer because it is so funny!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys... yeah the new house... 3 months later and there are still boxes!!! Uggh!!! Time to purdge! hahaha!!! I'll have to get some pictures up for you guys to see...

-Kate- yeah I thought people would remember him by that picture...LOL!!! I think it is one of my favorites from when he was younger... the funny thing is he still does the same thing to this day, even as big as he is... I will have to try and get a picture of him and Zeke playing, he also still pulls at Zeke's collar the only difference now is that before he would just tug on it and now he literally pulls poor Zeke around like he is walking him...LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:) I remember that pic of Titus and Zeke, too. Boy, Titus has grown into a great looking dog!

Where is your new house? It's freaky because it looks exactly like my childhood best friend's house. Well, the yard and pool and deck, anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys :oops: he is a purdy lil knuckle head! Well lets see our new house is in Stafford VA.... and as far as the pool goes I told my hubby we need a pool heater!!! It was up to 85 and then in a week dropped down to 70 no matter how hot you are that water is down right cold to the bone!!!! My kids get in and say "Come on mom it is nice once you get in!!" yeah right that is why they are standing in the water shivering!! I'm no dummy! LOL!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.