Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That's a cute picture of you guys! You know, you kind of look like Bella and that's a compliment ;) My mom says, dogs look like there owners and I guess Abby and I kind of look the same..we have the same eyes anyways lol.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Adorable!! I need to get some new pics of Haus and I. But I'm always the one behind the camera...

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I am hardly ever in pictures since I am always the one taking them. My husband knows nothing about my camera. But that picture is very good!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Bremner53 said:
ambulldogpup said:
My mom says, dogs look like there owners and I guess Abby and I kind of look the same..we have the same eyes anyways lol.
I hope I don't have the same eyes as Dozer did, lol :D Cute pic though, its a framer!
Seriously, watch it with the look alike comments! I really hope I don't have Heidi's jawline! Bella always sits so pretty for all the pics. I'm gonna have to try that treat thing. Oh yeah and you posed nicely too! LOL Sorry the dog got all the attention!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.