Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This picture is kind of dark and noisy, but I think Bella looks adorable in it, so I thought I'd share. It's like she knows exactly where to look when we're taking pictures of her. :)

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That's a cute picture of you guys! You know, you kind of look like Bella and that's a compliment ;) My mom says, dogs look like there owners and I guess Abby and I kind of look the same..we have the same eyes anyways lol.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Adorable!! I need to get some new pics of Haus and I. But I'm always the one behind the camera...

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HausMommy said:
Adorable!! I need to get some new pics of Haus and I. But I'm always the one behind the camera...
Same here! I put my camera on our dining room chair and used the 10 second timer setting. I put a treat next to the camera and told Bella to stay. :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
That pic is definitely a keeper. You guys look like quite the pair! :wink:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I am hardly ever in pictures since I am always the one taking them. My husband knows nothing about my camera. But that picture is very good!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
My mom says, dogs look like there owners and I guess Abby and I kind of look the same..we have the same eyes anyways lol.
I hope I don't have the same eyes as Dozer did, lol :D Cute pic though, its a framer!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Bremner53 said:
ambulldogpup said:
My mom says, dogs look like there owners and I guess Abby and I kind of look the same..we have the same eyes anyways lol.
I hope I don't have the same eyes as Dozer did, lol :D Cute pic though, its a framer!
Seriously, watch it with the look alike comments! I really hope I don't have Heidi's jawline! Bella always sits so pretty for all the pics. I'm gonna have to try that treat thing. Oh yeah and you posed nicely too! LOL Sorry the dog got all the attention!!!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
What a great picture.Bella always takes great pictures though.She is a doll.You need to frame that one.
HEY..................Were is that cutie pie Remy at????
You need one on each side of you :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts