Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted pictures in almost a week! What's wrong with me?? :lol:

I know I'm going to kick myself for letting them jump on the fence, but this picture is just too cute. I think Bella is telling Remy a really funny joke.

Frog butt!

"Say whaaaa??"

Oh, those eyes!!

Bella thinks she's so hot.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Leeann I can't believe how much Remy has improved since being with you! He is such a big boy! and Bella is georgeous as ususal--of course! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very sweet! I love the one of them sleeping next to each other!

·
Registered
159 Posts
They are sooooo cute together. Remy does look a lot like Stymie. Don't you just love his soft (no hair) belly?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I love the one of them laying next to each other and the last one of Bella had me rolling.What a girl...........LOL
Remy looks as though he has adapted very well in your house.Just from looking at pictures when you first posted of him you can see such a change in him.He looks great!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awwww, I love them both :) So sweet!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
They look like two peas in a pod. So sweet together. Bella looks so much stockier than Remy. Remy looks taller and thinner. They are both very lucky to have each other....and you!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
They look like they are made for each other, especially in the fence pic. That one would look good in one of your banners.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Wow, Bella is starting to look bigger! Her face is starting to look different, more serious and doggy looking (less puppy) :D Remy is looking awesome too! They look so happy together. You've done a great job w/them, I can tell.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts