Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's such a goof! :)

(I love the lighting in my bathroom, so I take lots of pictures of Bella in there...haha!)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
She's so darn cute. She and Haus have those blocky heads. Heaven's is a little blocky, but not like a typical APBT. She's so petite, I am wondering if she's Staffie Bull mixed with something. Who knows. And Koa's isn't blocky either, which is strange since he's my "purebred." He looks like he has something else in his blood, but I can't quite put my finger on it. He's very wrinkly, and he has a different look to his face. Almost like a hound of some sort. I can't explain it.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. :) The way her head is proportioned to her body, I'd say she might have staffy somewhere in her background, but her size (60lbs., 19" tall) leads me to believe that she has a lot more American Bulldog in her blood. Maybe Koa just hasn't grown into his skin yet. :) Haus has very wrinkly, loose skin right now. He's going to be a big boy!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She's so pretty! It looks like one of those "The Dog" pictures. Do you know what I'm talking about? The dogs with the big heads? LOL Adorable!! :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kasco said:
She's so pretty! It looks like one of those "The Dog" pictures. Do you know what I'm talking about? The dogs with the big heads? LOL Adorable!! :D
LOL! I love The Dog!! I know they don't make pit bull merchandise, but I'm always disappointed when I can't find any. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I love Bella's face!!!

When I was at the vet's yesterday, the tech kept saying, "Haus is all head isn't he?" I couldn't help but chuckle.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha!! Haus definitely is all head. Sometimes I look at pictures of our pups and wonder how they don't fall forward from having heads that seem to big for their bodies. :)

(What vet are you going to now?)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
Haha!! Haus definitely is all head. Sometimes I look at pictures of our pups and wonder how they don't fall forward from having heads that seem to big for their bodies. :)

(What vet are you going to now?)
We're still at Eastland. I was going to go to Fairway Knolls, but the vet was EXTREMELY rude to me on the phone. The first vet I went to yesterday was Americana, and I will never go there again either. So the search continues...

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We're still planning on trying Ambassador the next time Bella is sick. I hope they're as good as I've been hearing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts