Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm totally impressed with it. It's a 1.5" standard flat collar (22" long; she wears it on the 20" hole)...black with lilac embroidery.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well I have to say that I usually don't like the Blocky collars but I guess Bella was made to wear it because it really looks good on her ( I hope I didn't offend anyone)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Bella just loves to pose huh............LOL
I have to admit myself I dont really care for them collars myself but for whatever reason it looks great on her.
Maybe it is the choice of colors you picked or maybe it's just her but whatever the case may be it looks great!!!

BTW........Good luck tomorrow with Remy.Please let us know what happens.

·
Registered
594 Posts
She cracks me up. She has the same pouty snobby look on her face. She is she shi* and she knows it! Little tooter! I love it!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! I think this collar looks so nice on her because it's the 1.5". Some people put a 2" collar on dogs that are too small for them, so they just look silly. And yes, Bella is totally a photo snob! She puts on her best "I'm too good for the world" face when the camera comes out!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow! I thought she was the prettiest dog before but now I'm convinced! The 1.5 looks really great - like others have said I think the 2" is a bit big for most bullies.
The colors are great too!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts