Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance and I took Bella up to my mom and step-dad's house to spend Christmas Eve and day with my family. She had a wonderful time exploring a new house and playing with all of her new toys and new friends (my step-dad's 10 nieces and nephews.) We had to put her away today while we were opening presents because she must have thought everything was for her. :) Everyone just loved her, though, which makes me extremely happy!

Christmas Eve pictures:

Our first attempt at a family photo wasn't very successful. Check out those UNHINGING JAWS OF DOGGY DOOM!!!!

Bella's reaction when I asked her if she's been good this year: "HAHAHAHAHAHA...."

"....You're kidding, right??"

·
Registered
108 Posts
Love the pics, and the captions are great. You both have the same expression in the second picture - too funny! Actually, looking at Bella's face again in that one, she kind of looks like Stitch from the Lilo and Stitch movie. :lol: (it's late, can you tell?)

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
She is so pretty! I love the bullie smile!!!!! I wish Faith would do more of that. She is way to serious sometimes!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That was Haus' reaction too! :) Too cute :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I just noticed something else too, I had on that same color you do on Christmas eve! :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HausMommy said:
I just noticed something else too, I had on that same color you do on Christmas eve! :)
It's a good color! Brent and I realized that we were wearing the exact same outfits we wore in our engagement pictures. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts