Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks so much to Haus' Mommy for getting Bella this beautiful red vest for Christmas!! I'm glad he's enjoying his ball. :D I hope he doesn't chew it to pieces anytime soon! Bella chomps hers sometimes, but she mostly likes playing fetch with it rather than chewing on it.

(Ignore the ugly sheet on the couch. Bella's tumor has been bleeding. :( )

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
OMG that is adorable!!!!!!!!! Tasha was telling me about it earlier and I love it. Off to the store I go. LOL Man I thought it was expensive buying everything for one dog but now being on here I have to buy more because you guys buy things I would normally not see and then I have to go buy Faith and Molly one. Or at least one of them one. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Bella looks absolutely adorable in that coat!!! :) She looks like she enjoys her's more than Haus did.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HausMommy said:
Bella looks absolutely adorable in that coat!!! :) She looks like she enjoys her's more than Haus did.
When I put the hood up, she kept spinning around trying to figure out what was behind her head. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
That totally sounds like a Haus move! We got him one just like that only it's bright green. It's too big and the medium is too small, so we're going to take it back. He hates it anyway. :) His hoodie still fits though.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kogeki said:
Look at her, she knows shes a hot little pup Adorable. :D I think Haus will like that on her.
Doggy incest! Ewww!!! ;)

(She totally knows she's adorable, and she uses it to her advantage as much as possible!)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She looks beautiful in that vest! I love it. :D

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
The last shot is the best. She's trying to show off her cute little figure!
Haha! I was trying to get her to stand in front of the Christmas tree, but that's as close as she would get. And I could only get her to turn her head around. She wouldn't turn her body around. Such a stubborn thing! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Bella got a medium. And Bremner, the hood is detachable.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HausMommy said:
Bella got a medium. And Bremner, the hood is detachable.
Thanks. I meant to respond to this and thought I had! Bella is about 55 lbs., 19 or so inches tall, and a little bit longer than that. Medium fits her well (for now!)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts