Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one

It's gotten cold down here in Georgia too. Low's in the 30's. The first night of it, Xena was shivering and I freaked out. The last and only time I ever saw Xena shiver was when she was bitten by a monstrous insect and her paw swelled up. I'm used to my dad's rough-n-rumble Rottie's who appear almost oblivious to the cold. I even went online and did a search to see what might cause the shivering and found a host full of diseases that could cause shivering which made me freak out even more. I finally huddled her up in a soft squishy blanket and watched her like a hawk for the rest of the night and she stopped shivering. Never even occurred to me that she just might be cold. lol :p I felt like a goofball. lol

Your dog looks adorable, by the way. lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the comments.

It's gotten cold down here in Georgia too. Low's in the 30's. The first night of it, Xena was shivering and I freaked out. The last and only time I ever saw Xena shiver was when she was bitten by a monstrous insect and her paw swelled up. I'm used to my dad's rough-n-rumble Rottie's who appear almost oblivious to the cold. I even went online and did a search to see what might cause the shivering and found a host full of diseases that could cause shivering which made me freak out even more. I finally huddled her up in a soft squishy blanket and watched her like a hawk for the rest of the night and she stopped shivering. Never even occurred to me that she just might be cold. lol I felt like a goofball. lol
Sane thing happened to me, Bella started shivering and I was like what the...

·
Registered
154 Posts
LOL! Too Cute! Yeah, getting cold here in SC too, Piper runs out to pee and wants Right back in! I have another blanket on top of our blankets to cover them up at night too, if not they will both be totally up my butt trying to stay warm!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.