Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella helped me put away the Christmas ornaments today. Isn't she the sweetest? ;)

She wanted to show off her new collar, too.

As you can see in the picture, her histiocytoma has fallen off, and her skin is on its way to healing itself (hence the big nasty scab.) This is the best it's looked in about a month. :)

Here's another angle of her new collar.

She hasn't worn a collar around the house in over a month, so she's scratching at it like she's never worn one before. Silly girl!!

**Edit: After I posted these pictures, I walked out to the living room to find Bella sitting like this:

Words just can't describe how much I love her...hahaha!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bummblebee said:
Lol smart dog. Cute to :) Hummmm I dunno if Spank would be a good one to help me. He thought it was a great Idea to tear all the garland off our tree. Must have thought it was ugly. LOL Ill have to send him your way maybe Bella could teach him some good habits.
Bella didn't mess with our tree once. I was totally amazed!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm really liking the new collar, and I'm glad she's healing! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HausMommy said:
I'm really liking the new collar, and I'm glad she's healing! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Thanks! I saw that collar at Petco and thought "It's girly, and Brent will hate it, so I'm buying it!" As it turns out, he likes it. :)

I can't wait to see Haus tomorrow!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
Thanks! I saw that collar at Petco and thought "It's girly, and Brent will hate it, so I'm buying it!" As it turns out, he likes it. :)

I can't wait to see Haus tomorrow!
:lol: Foiled again huh? We stick with black and red for Haus. Personally I like the black better, but his booties are red.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HausMommy said:
:lol: Foiled again huh? We stick with black and red for Haus. Personally I like the black better, but his booties are red.
Yep! I guess the only thing he really hates is hot pink. :) Haus definitely looks good in both black and red. Light pink seems to look the best against Bella's fur, but I was really digging the cute sunflowers on her new collar. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
Yep! I guess the only thing he really hates is hot pink. :) Haus definitely looks good in both black and red. Light pink seems to look the best against Bella's fur, but I was really digging the cute sunflowers on her new collar. :)
Yeah, that collar is adorable! :) Haus still has his manly 1.5" collar on. lol

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pitchic27 said:
:( That sore looks so yucky! I am glad she's getting better from it! My Cocker had those...
If you think that's yucky, you should have seen it a couple of weeks ago. It looked like the pink, oozing skin of burn victims. I'm relieved it's finally scabbing over!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.