Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Bella and Remy over to Tasha's (HausMommy) new house this afternoon to play with Haus. The three of them get along very well with each other.

Waiting for Tasha and Dennis to get home so they could play!

My babies

Worn out!

Now that's a happy dog. :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
Wow I never realized how big Remy was till seeing him next to Haus. Looks like they had a blast
Remy is all legs!! He's taller than Bella, who is taller than Haus, but he still weighs less than both of them. He's about 60-62 lbs.

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
My internet is down at home, but I have some Haus pics, as well as some playdate pics I'll be posting soon.

Love those pics!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Great pics... you are so lucky they all get along so well. I wish Heaven & Koa could play "nice" with other dogs! And Tasha I am sooo loving your backyard.
We're totally spoiled with our super-friendly dogs. :) If they do develop dog aggression, it will be a sad day! Tasha's backyard is soooo nice! It was great being able to stand up on the deck away from dogs barrelling each other over!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
bella_blue said:
LuvaBULL said:
Great pics... you are so lucky they all get along so well. I wish Heaven & Koa could play "nice" with other dogs! And Tasha I am sooo loving your backyard.
We're totally spoiled with our super-friendly dogs. :) If they do develop dog aggression, it will be a sad day! Tasha's backyard is soooo nice! It was great being able to stand up on the deck away from dogs barrelling each other over!
I have 2 nice bruises from where they knocked me over. :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.