Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Bella and Remy over to Tasha's (HausMommy) new house this afternoon to play with Haus. The three of them get along very well with each other.

Waiting for Tasha and Dennis to get home so they could play!

My babies

Worn out!

Now that's a happy dog. :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Awwwww Thats so great that they all get along so well.Many more playdates to come HUH.
Looks like they had a blast and you tired there little behinds out........LOL

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Nice shots! This is what I love about bully breeds. Each dog has special character and a unique look. Even Bella and Haus from the same litter.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
Wow I never realized how big Remy was till seeing him next to Haus. Looks like they had a blast
Remy is all legs!! He's taller than Bella, who is taller than Haus, but he still weighs less than both of them. He's about 60-62 lbs.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
It's great that they all get along so well. Nice that you and Tasha do too. :wink:
Glad everyone had such a fun day.
:D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute!!!! They look like they had a blast!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, guys. They did have a wonderful time today. Bella and Remy have been napping for hours now.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks like they had fun! The best part is when they are tired from playing and out of trouble. :wink: Chloe had a play date today and has been sleeping since we got home LOL.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
My internet is down at home, but I have some Haus pics, as well as some playdate pics I'll be posting soon.

Love those pics!

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Remy looks like Bella in the car photos but the last one he looks totally different.

I'm just glad Haus didn't headbutt anyone :D :D :D

I need to find Bubba a play date

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
WOW...Those are awesome pics!!! You can definately tell Haus & Bella come from the same litter...they both have humongous "larry's"... :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Great pics... you are so lucky they all get along so well. I wish Heaven & Koa could play "nice" with other dogs! And Tasha I am sooo loving your backyard.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Great pics... you are so lucky they all get along so well. I wish Heaven & Koa could play "nice" with other dogs! And Tasha I am sooo loving your backyard.
We're totally spoiled with our super-friendly dogs. :) If they do develop dog aggression, it will be a sad day! Tasha's backyard is soooo nice! It was great being able to stand up on the deck away from dogs barrelling each other over!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
LuvaBULL said:
We're totally spoiled with our super-friendly dogs. :) If they do develop dog aggression, it will be a sad day! Tasha's backyard is soooo nice! It was great being able to stand up on the deck away from dogs barrelling each other over!
I have 2 nice bruises from where they knocked me over. :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts